The 1975 – 2020 Tour
The 1975 and REVERB are partnering to take action for the environment on their 2020 tour
UK/Ireland Impact Report & Highlights
- 8,000+ Total Fan Actions
- £26,000+ Raised to Support Environmental Efforts
- 0 Single-Use Plastic Used Backstage
Scroll through the full IMPACT REPORT below:
REVERB is joining The 1975 on their 2020 tour to help the band reduce their environmental footprint and create a positive impact for people and the planet.
Fans can take action for the environment on tour by visiting the REVERB Eco-Village. The Eco-Village will be located in the main concourse at every show where fans can:
- Take action on climate change with Music’s Climate Campaign unCHANGEit and partner:
- Donate for a custom reusable #RockNRefill bottle
- Ditch disposables by filling up at the free water refill station
- Connect with local nonprofits working on the issues of deforestation and climate change
Fans that take action in the Eco-Village can enter to win a Martin Guitar signed by the band! A winner will be picked following the North America leg of the tour.
REVERB is working with the 1975 along with their management team and tour crew to reduce the environmental footprint of the tour. Efforts include:
- Recycling in offices and catering and on all buses
- Reusable mugs and water bottles for band and crew
- Water filling stations backstage and on buses
- Collection of unused hotel toiletries that will be donated to local shelters
In addition to these sustainability efforts, the band will be neutralizing their tour emissions by funding greenhouse gas fighting projects around the world.
At Every Show